By Sarani Pitor Pakan, Shauma Lannakita, Fajri SiregarTranslated by Dwiputri Pertiwi This looks familiar right? Photo credit: Fajri Siregar My mother and I were walking across the Alte Brücke, in the heart of Heidelberg. At one point, she stopped to ask for a selfie. “Let’s take a selfie,” she insisted. I took out the phone, ... Read more
- Makna Kemerdekaan adalah Melawan Penindasan Setiap Hari: Beberapa Refleksi Dekolonial
- Independence means fighting oppression every day: Some decolonial reflections
- “Cowo Banget”: Memahami Makna Toxic Masculinity di Indonesia
- “Walk Like A Man”: A reflection on toxic masculinity in Indonesia
- Apa Agenda Sains dalam Lingkup Lokal Kita?