Ignas Kleden Click here for Bahasa Indonesia version Siasat: Revisiting the discourse that you offered in the early 1990s on the indigenisation of the social sciences, to what end did that debate finally run its course? Ignas: Yes, (because) there were no friends or colleagues who followed up on that concept. I think it’s true ... Read more
- Makna Kemerdekaan adalah Melawan Penindasan Setiap Hari: Beberapa Refleksi Dekolonial
- Independence means fighting oppression every day: Some decolonial reflections
- “Cowo Banget”: Memahami Makna Toxic Masculinity di Indonesia
- “Walk Like A Man”: A reflection on toxic masculinity in Indonesia
- Apa Agenda Sains dalam Lingkup Lokal Kita?