Siasat interviews Ahmad Rizky M.Umar (Umar). We were keen to find out what he thinks of Postcolonial Theory and how it should be understood from today’s point of view, especially for Indonesian scholars. Source: Unsplash/Monjur Hasan For Bahasa Indonesia version, click here Siasat: What made you interested in reading postcolonial literature? Umar: I first became ... Read more
- Makna Kemerdekaan adalah Melawan Penindasan Setiap Hari: Beberapa Refleksi Dekolonial
- Independence means fighting oppression every day: Some decolonial reflections
- “Cowo Banget”: Memahami Makna Toxic Masculinity di Indonesia
- “Walk Like A Man”: A reflection on toxic masculinity in Indonesia
- Apa Agenda Sains dalam Lingkup Lokal Kita?